- CMS Custom WordPress
- Responsive Mobile
- Custom Websites
- Connect Social Media
- Worry-Free Web Hosting
- Cross Browser Testing
- Dedicated Landing Pages
- Photo manipulation, and retouching
- Google Analytics Tools
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Custom HTML5 Animation
- Banner ads
- Google/Yahoo Adwords Display Campaigns
- Social Media Ads
- Mobile Marketing Ads – Snapchat,
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Youtube Video Animted Graphic Ads
- Point of Purchase Displays (POP)
- Brochures (Handouts)
- Post Cards
- Posters (Duratrans)
- Shelf Talkers
- Logo Branding
- Direct Mail Promotional Pieces
SERVICESINCREASE YOUR SALES
A website alone is not a solution to increase your sales. Most website design companies hide the truth. The purpose of a website is a home base where you can inform consumers about your product. There are over 1 billion websites confirmed by NetCraft. What’s going to make someone find yours?
Being listed in directories may be more beneficial to you than building an expensive website. If you have a product listed on Amazon you might want to spend your money more wisely for banner ads and landing pages. Not to say you shouldn’t have a website since it is a home base that provides valuable information for your customers.
What ever your needs MG Creations can help you define your goals and create designed solutions.
GOOGLE/YAHOO SEARCH ENGINE ADVERTISING
Along with providing you with the best website and display designs MG Creations offers services for Google/Yahoo Search Engine Advertising.
• Search engines are now a daily part of life
• On Google alone the number of daily searches is well over 2 billion.
• Amazon alone spends over 150 million a year on google ads.
If you are looking to drive traffic to your website for increased sales, Google/Yahoo Search Engine Advertising may be the way to go. While small businesses can easily be overwhelmed by the intricacies of how to use Google Search Engine Advertising, MG Creations offers comprehensive services that integrate display ads and help you get the best performance with them.
Learn how MG Creations, who has unique management solutions, can play a role in your search engine marketing strategy.
Never Start a Marketing Campaign
Without a Dedicated Landing Page
GET BETTER RESULTS FROM MARKETING BY CONNECTING BANNER ADS TO DEDICATED LANDING PAGES.
A landing page can be any page that someone lands on after clicking on an online marketing call-to-action. A Dedicated landing page is a standalone page that is designed for a specific marketing campaign.
Dedicated Landing pages live separately from your website and are designed to only receive campaign traffic. This separation allows them to be focused on a single objective and makes analytics, reporting & testing a simpler task.
Why It is best not to use your home page as a landing page.
- Your homepage is designed with a more general purpose in mind. It speaks to your overall brand and corporate values and is typically loaded with links and navigation to other areas of your site. It’s designed to encourage exploration which is a distraction that will dilute your message and reduce your conversion rate.
- If you had 50 links on your homepage, your attention ratio is 2% – compared to 100% with a single CTA (Call to Action)
- You may not have a form to collect personal information (generate leads) on your homepage.
- Message match is the ability of your landing page to reinforce the messaging presented on the link that was clicked to reach the page. How many times have you clicked on an ad only to go to a broad homepage that you cant’ find the specific message you wanted to learn more about. By ensuring a strong message match, you are letting the visitor know that they made a “good click”. A weak message match will result in a higher bounce rate and thus a drop in conversion rates. Google and Yahoo charge more per ad if conversion rates are low.
- Design match and strong conversion scent. Since many ads are specifically designed to sell with images, fonts and text it is vital to match those promises to a carefully planned landing page.
At MG Creations we design your landing page beginning with your marketing campaign. We take careful consideration of your goals and objectives and match your display ad to a specific dedicated landing page. You can rest assure that your conversion rates will soar and your sales will increase.
PRINT IS NOT DEAD
Most people have the view that print is dead. Far from the truth. Large companies spend billions in print advertising, from large billboards to brochures. If you think you are getting ahead of the game by just doing online marketing – think again.
Print vs Online Ads
A dentist with over 12 years experience moved into a new neighbor hood. She wanted a campaign to get customers in the door and thought an online website would do it. After several months of not getting any new customers she tried another approach and saw results. Yes it was print.